Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
are you on insomnia too......?
you know it!
giphy-4.gif

You going for a Christmas grow.....outdoor.....?...
I thought about throwing one up on the roof just cuz. I had a lot that didn't pop so im behind right now tryna figure out what else to put in my tent at home, got 2 empty 15 gals . Got 2 purple Ryders come up
IMG_20230903_020839179.jpg
IMG_20230903_020850903.jpg

much more Productive than a booty call............
Troof... But someone please fill my pipe again... quickly :crying:

I thought about throwing one up on the roof just cuz.

This is where making your own seed comes in handy...... :pass: ....you can Try...and just lose the cost of the compo if you Fail.

And...it is just down to your weather....:headbang:....Most Autos are Much Hardier than we give them Credit for........because most people grow Indoor...so we don't get to See it.

The Main probem with Autumn/Winter is getting them too water logged......and ferting them on a summer schedule.

Get them a bit of shelter...drop the ferts.....:watering:....and expect less...but Tastier bud.....:pass:

This is where making your own seed comes in handy...... :pass: ....you can Try...and just lose the cost of the compo if you Fail.

And...it is just down to your weather....:headbang:....Most Autos are Much Hardier than we give them Credit for........because most people grow Indoor...so we don't get to See it.

The Main probem with Autumn/Winter is getting them too water logged......and ferting them on a summer schedule.

Get them a bit of shelter...drop the ferts.....:watering:....and expect less...but Tastier bud.....:pass:
Ok imma try. I think we're probably in our last heat wave now, next 2 days supposed to be high 80s , then high 60s after that. Maybe a good day to do it. Spose i got to pick seeds for 12 spots today.
Gonna do 4 of Jeanos Root Beer Float s2 s in their own tent.
Wanna help me pick?
Lets plan for 2 spots on the roof ?
2 indoor 2 out?
IMG_20230903_033224016.jpg

Wanna help me pick?

I Could....but I Might be Prejudice...... :biggrin: ...coz I know CMD and JEM/Purple Ryder have many generations of outdoor growing behind them........

And...I don't Know the others........:watering:.....I haven't grown them myself...:biggrin:

Ok imma try. I think we're probably in our last heat wave now, next 2 days supposed to be high 80s , then high 60s after that. Maybe a good day to do it. Spose i got to pick seeds for 12 spots today.
Gonna do 4 of Jeanos Root Beer Float s2 s in their own tent.
Wanna help me pick?
Lets plan for 2 spots on the roof ?
2 indoor 2 out?
View attachment 1628997
Whatcha think @JP1 ?
N good morning :pass:

Whatcha think @JP1 ?
N good morning :pass:
Mornin :bong: Wife is snoring her ass off tonight and the cat won't leave me alone on the couch, so no sleep for me :doh: i haven't grown any of those except CMD. I've got one outside right now actually that's getting some budrot in it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back