Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing else on so i am watching this! ;) :shrug::crying:

1693706794483.gif

Lmao if that crackpot dude George Santos in New York can get elected i am sure i could! I just wont also be running scams that will eventually come back around to get me busted!
Oh yeah of course, there are so many others worse than him too on both sides.. so yeah I can see it..
1000010545.gif

Oh yeah of course, there are so many others worse than him too on both sides.. so yeah I can see it..
View attachment 1628900
When I was young if you thought you were Napolean, they put u in the looney bin, now days, if u don't acknowledge that I am Napolean, your the problem.

Oh man, it was cloudy all day and my solar camp shower was barley warmer than the cold tap 🥶.

Progress was made opening the pipe for the plumber, I should get it done tomorrow. The water in the trench was from washing the dirt off the pipes. That hot water line just flaked off in big thick chunks. I am really really glad we decided to replace the entire run I am being very carful not to bump the cold water line because if that goes we won't have water at all :yoinks:

IMG_20230902_184715888.jpg

We all know that cannabis is a metals scavenger Right? It is important to know the heavy metals in your soil, water and nutrients for this very reason. because:

Edit: and no @420Forever not your kind of Heavy metal :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back