Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
FB_IMG_1693589890487.jpg

Exactly! Once u hit a certain age u lose touch with whats going on in modern society! That and rich fucks ruling in congress etc is annoying af! What the fuck does someone who was born with a silver spoon up their butt know about the struggles of the working man!

Ok rant over time for more dabs ;) :lildab:
Well Mark, most of those rich **** up there were not rich **** when they went there! They magically accumulated millions and millions of dollars! Must be some of that insider trading our lovely congressman and women are noted for.

Well Mark, most of those rich **** up there were not rich **** when they went there! They magically accumulated millions and millions of dollars! Must be some of that insider trading our lovely congressman and women are noted for.
Ted Cruz comes to mind! Dude was a silver surfer from way back! Private schools and Ivy League colleges! But ya if insider trading and enrichment is what goes on for most I apparently need to get my 2024 campaign underway! Can i count on u to knock on some doors for me?!? :pighug::crying:

Cause their crooks!

Exactly! Once u hit a certain age u lose touch with whats going on in modern society! That and rich fucks ruling in congress etc is annoying af! What the fuck does someone who was born with a silver spoon up their butt know about the struggles of the working man!

Ok rant over time for more dabs ;) :lildab:
It's cause they aren't really running anything, they are just a face and they take orders at the end of the day.. They are being told what to do and how to vote.. pay to play. And yes okay end rant! Before we all get a whoopin' ... :rofl:

My son is almost ready for bed get your joints rolled guys we are about to get hiiiiiiigh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back