Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
This kid is pretty funny with the idea that weed was way cheaper in the 70s.
I don't think I ever got a four finger lid for 20 bucks, but I did get some three finger.................. That was when my friend's dad was out of weed. His old man was well off, but he didn't buy his own a car. My friend was an avid guitarist and he had visions of playing in his own band. That's why he never had a job in high school.

It all worked out in the end. We always had weed, almost always. We always had transportation, me. So we always had girls! It didn't hurt that he could play the guitar very well too.:eyebrows:

In 77 and 78, 20 bucks would more than fill both tanks of my.F150 truck.

Ya i got a call at 1 am from my boy who was supposed to be trimming for me at gummy ladys. N he says ey i popped my head in your tent and your plants look awful and u got seeds so i went over and nothings been watered , n i got an og kush auto about to drop seeds. The timer was also not reset so they been under 24 hours. Don't know what kinda babies we got n my one Uganda was so pretty , its now in about 3 gallons of soil in a bucket and it was in a 20 gal so idk wtf happened over there so I had to bring a couple of them home for some tlc. U gettin storms yet?

WOW @PinkyNotTheBrain :yoinks:....that sucks.

No watter is the Fastest way to kill them.
Under 24 hours light they will survive...:shrug:...yo know mine are sometimes ner 10 hours light.

Seeds.....?............you had no regulars did you...so it had to be a hermie.....?

This kid is pretty funny with the idea that weed was way cheaper in the 70s.
I don't think I ever got a four finger lid for 20 bucks, but I did get some three finger.................. That was when my friend's dad was out of weed. His old man was well off, but he didn't buy his own a car. My friend was an avid guitarist and he had visions of playing in his own band. That's why he never had a job in high school.

It all worked out in the end. We always had weed, almost always. We always had transportation, me. So we always had girls! It didn't hurt that he could play the guitar very well too.:eyebrows:

In 77 and 78, 20 bucks would more than fill both tanks of my.F150 truck.

In the 70's in my neck of the woods, an oz was $40, no one used a scale, it was 4 fingers, a good deal was 4 fingers and a thumb. A 1/4 lb was $90-110.

Mornin gang!

FB_IMG_1693657076928.jpg

who thinks a post forwarding option to your own created threads would be a good idea for the people who have a few threads going.​

I find it a bit time consuming copy & pasting and then have to upload pics and vids again too.​

It would make my life easyier if i could forward my origonal post to another thread or multible threads lol​

(I had to copy and paste this from another thread)View attachment 1628689

No Idea @NORBY ....... :shrug: ....I've hit it into RP's to see if anyone else knows..........:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back