Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I had a quite excellent nice sleep with only one dropper of My THC/CBD Coconut oil.
Pain levels are quite elevated today for some damn reason.:face::rolleyes1:
So a nice 12 ounce cup of canna coffee with three droppers of THC MCT oil should fix that!
That's quite a bit with that oil. But it should help with the pain by quite a good margin. Hopefully I'll still be conscious to enjoy it!:crying::pass:

That's me, probably in about an hour after I finish my canna coffee!

I wonder what kind of crap I would get if I were to market my oil as " Mitch McConnell MCT oil":eyebrows::funny:

All joking aside, no matter if you like them or not, it's sad to see someone getting in that condition.

@Mossy thanks for the rep. Happy friday. But I think you where trying to rep jpkindbud. I could be wrong.

Cheers @Shugrows ..... :biggrin: ...no...I was Repping you and got your name wrong........:crying:...I keep mixing the two of you up.....

It is one of my tics...and once it sticks in my brain...the Only way to get over it is for you and Jpk to switch identities.........:d5:

:crying:

All joking aside, no matter if you like them or not, it's sad to see someone getting in that condition.

Yeah it is funny and painful to watch at the same time I do feel for him.. I don’t want get political but it sums up my thoughts most days I can relate :baked: :doh::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back