Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo @Lil Dab I finally got off my ass and went fishing Wednesday. Didnt catch anything basically was just seeing if I could handle the ride and I did with no issues :woohoo::cooldance:. Im thinking of trying to start fishing a few tournaments :shrug:. I will try and call you later if you're gonna be around

Yo @Lil Dab I finally got off my ass and went fishing Wednesday. Didnt catch anything basically was just seeing if I could handle the ride and I did with no issues :woohoo::cooldance:. Im thinking of trying to start fishing a few tournaments :shrug:. I will try and call you later if you're gonna be around
Good to see back in LS my friend!
:d5:

Hope things keep on the up&up for you bruv!
:pass:

Yeah I’ll be around tonight and tomorrow hope to do some fishing Sunday and Monday it’s been in a few weeks since I’ve been out

Cheers @Shugrows ..... :biggrin: ...no...I was Repping you and got your name wrong........:crying:...I keep mixing the two of you up.....

It is one of my tics...and once it sticks in my brain...the Only way to get over it is for you and Jpk to switch identities.........:d5:

:crying:
:crying: The way my life been going the last 2 months I’ll gladly be someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back