Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spend that money on a couple less holy shirts. My wifes gonna think I'm hanging with a hobo.
I don’t wear my good white shirts laying around getting stoned or they would also become my old holey shirts! I got a method to keeping em new and white after much trial and error! :crying:

I don’t wear my good white shirts laying around getting stoned or they would also become my old holey shirts! I got a method to keeping em new and white after much trial and error! :crying:
My wife sleeps in my old tattered t-shirts, their so thin u can see through them, actually its a nice touch.

Look who’s back! ;)
B6FE7511-37DB-4C54-AD4C-8F099B1BD527.jpeg

He brought a friend!
BF1A6477-56E0-40BC-8B02-875F3A8DCE3D.jpeg

I don’t wear my good white shirts laying around getting stoned or they would also become my old holey shirts!

Be a #ProperStoner and smoke bare chested................as I said to hubby...................................Skin Heals.......cotton doesn't.........

:crying:

Hard to see i think I deleted or sent the other pic to a folder somewhere ... but the carpenters knocked off the straps i put up holding the copper. Now its been resting on the cross beams and its all wavy. I was here for something else and I heard a weird sound in the floor when I turned on the sink so i popped some holes in the ceiling in the basement and these mfs just fucked my shit up and closed up the ceiling left my pipe all fucked, now all the hot and the first floor cold shakes in the walls and floor
IMG_20230826_163849274.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back