Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Met with an old vet friend of mine I haven't seen in years for a chat, and he whipped out some old school crispy commercial. He loaded his pipe and and took a puff and handed it to me. After he exhaled, I could tell it was that same old commercial schwag I haven't seen or smelled in years. Hard to believe that junk is still floating around....So I put the pipe down and pulled the XMax V3 Pro out of my pocket and loaded it with Mephisto Genetics Sundae Thumper. I taught him how to fire it, and let him take the first drag. After a second or two he let out a James Brown warhoop and said, ' That right there is the sh** that killed Elvis my man!' I nearly fell on the floor laughing.:rofl: He said ' I haven't felt this numb and dumb since the 60's....'
:crying:

I gifted him a gracious amount for the road..
:headbang:

Met with an old vet friend of mine I haven't seen in years for a chat, and he whipped out some old school crispy commercial. He loaded his pipe and and took a puff and handed it to me. After he exhaled, I could tell it was that same old commercial schwag I haven't seen or smelled in years. Hard to believe that junk is still floating around....So I put the pipe down and pulled the XMax V3 Pro out of my pocket and loaded it with Mephisto Genetics Sundae Thumper. I taught him how to fire it, and let him take the first drag. After a second or two he let out a James Brown warhoop and said, ' That right there is the sh** that killed Elvis my man!' I nearly fell on the floor laughing.:rofl: He said ' I haven't felt this numb and dumb since the 60's....'
:crying:

I gifted him a gracious amount for the road..
:headbang:
That’s what this is about man. Share the love my brother :headbang:

Finishing up for the day at almost 7 n still didn't get everything done, still gotta work tomorrow. I forget how much time I waste moving slower.
Whats for dinner???

Pizza think there is some leftovers in the fridge if you'd like :toke::pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back