Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shimmy a slab :bong:
Just choked down a boulder and now i am rolling a blunt to take with me tonight! Gotta come home at some point later so at that point i will leave any leftover blunt and take the swordfish with me for the final leg! :eyebrows::lildab::rofl:
image.jpg

Good morfnoevight All you happy Taco Saturday Live Stoners!

That is right Taco Saturday!

It is Caturday also but the cat won't eat tacos, hell she barely eats cat food. The only thing she will eat consistently is shrimp. I buy frozen shrimp thaw and give her 5 everyday. It is actually cheaper than cat food, especially if you consider all of the other food she only eats a bite or two of and then gets thrown away.

ScreenHunter_311 Nov. 24 10.12.jpg

@Mañ'O'Green Night ManOGreen have a super caturday !
@Mossy morning and the girls are looking great in their pots, the planters remind me of our worm farm we had.
@PinkyNotTheBrain morning hope you have a super day
@Hotfire, its almost caturday there, Caturday is slowly ending now is 5pm, a nice clear cool afternoon
Mila Kunis Stoner cats-

@smokeyfromau Hope you are having a fine Sunday morning as well!

I am making with free range chickens a toasted western with green pepper green onion and a bit of cheddar. The eggs are as fresh as can be. The bread is wonder bread the best commercial bread ever made
Grandma always said "The whiter the bread the sooner your dead" It don't get whiter than Wonder :rofl:
Trying out the dry in a tent method! Need to refill humidifier tho cuz sitting around 50% when its empty and dont want no rapid dry action happening! ;)
View attachment 1627162

Seeing what @Mañ'O'Green said about RO water going acidic i wonder if thats where my flower issues are coming from is using the blumats and reservoir (and i never add nutes so never bothered checking ph of rez water after time) so wonder if it starts giving ph issues to the plant by time its been getting 60 days worth of unstable ph! Need to have him give me pointers on best option! Not sure if i should treat tap with whatever to kill chloramine and then mix tap with RO or if i need to just take the lid off jugs for a couple days and check and adjust ph before putting into rez! :shrug:

OMG how many times do I need to explain this? If using straight RO water add 50 PPM of Cal-mag to help stabilize the RO water and slow the absorption of co2. This is what causes the PH to drop. Aerate it overnight and PH to 5.8 for use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back