Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Night owl Bubblegum Queen Day 42 man this coco and megacrop it grows beast :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: She not pretty had few mess ups burning her with insect soap and forgetting to turn irrigation system on but she’s trying to take over the 4x4 still think I need to do some work on her lower she’s a tangled mess
IMG_6206.jpeg

Night owl Bubblegum Queen Day 42 man this coco and megacrop it grows beast :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: She not pretty had few mess ups burning her with insect soap and forgetting to turn irrigation system on but she’s trying to take over the 4x4 still think I need to do some work on her lower she’s a tangled mess
View attachment 1626960
Yeah still looks early enough that you can clean her up dude

My Twenty20 grow&show girls have stayed very short. They're 3 weeks old today. Maybe my lights? Some of the folks posted seedlings with the cotyledons 6" high.
setup_20230825.jpg

Lil Dab

They look fine to me

Bill.de.Cat

Lookin good. I find when they stay short n squar I wanna raise the lights and turn em down abit to try for some stretch. Those short fat bud stalks are bad for mold down here even indoors.
I hope that's not going to be around too much longer. It's gonna be a while, especially when my luck's been running lately. But I'm going to upgrade to the XP. Best thing about it is their trade in program of where they'll give you 80% of what the price is on the website when you upgrade. Currently, that's $336. Now you would have to figure shipping into a coming off that amount essentially
And that's when I thought about you. Like I said, it may be a while before I can upgrade. If we could come to a meeting of the minds on a price, I could meet you somewhere in the Dallas area as I'm going there to make a delivery to my veteran buddy. You could get into a proven product had a pretty reasonable price. Something for you to think about man. I don't have to deal with the shipping and you can get a decent deal on a press.

Edit .....................The reason that I am upgrading is that I'm pressing much more hash with doing the medical grows. The XP is a huge jump in productivity!
I was gonna say never mind the fact that the nugsmasher mini would prob cost less then it would cost u in gas to get here! A d Tx def has much better gas prices then most other states!

I'm on call for work so gotta keep it cool enough to drive in case I gotta go somewhere :pass: Currently checking my dry and grove bagging some of the last tent plants and the outdoor plants
Don’t work too hard ;) :haha::crying:

1693018974177.gif

View attachment 1626960
Shit i can show u how to burn a plant up! ;) :crying:

I do it so I don’t gotta worry about anybody asking for my any of my weed!:eyebrows::rofl:

should I watch a Amazon Prime movie that's rated two stars and titled The Black Demon?:gassy:
The preview show it to be about a unrealistically huge great white shark.:help::backside::backside::backside:
But is it a shark on cocaine? If not there is a bear flick calling your name! ;):pighug::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back