Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
140 ppm out of the tap

:drool: I wish not something I'm particular fond of but pretty sure I have the worst tap water on site:king::what?:.. I can thank a local vinegar plant for that our town has it's own water supply.. Only one in the county our water actually supplements the county's water supply but we don't see any of their water.. Took me a little digging but friend of friend works for the water authority and gave us the low down.. Its a messed up deal :deadhorse:

I fill up a 5 gallon bucket and let it sit out for 24-72 hours. Has been super easy. I don't think I am going to treat seedlings this way. They will get Ro water. I feel like this is something I can get away with when plants are mature.

That would be fine for the seedlings too

1693015565392.gif

Running orders was cut short today! Left I’m picking up a three item grocery order and her to clip clop going down the road so I pulled over ASAP and found this…. :yoinks::cuss:
View attachment 1626936View attachment 1626937
Had to change it in 110 temps with that piece if shit jack so wasn’t doing shit afterwards! :nono::finger:
Damn it Bobby!
king-of-the-hill-hank.gif

00d.gif

tumblr_lqwulyTY441qay83eo1_500.gif

I think you need to

king-of-the-hill-bobby-h-ill.gif

And
tumblr_nxht0zoiV11szaybjo1_500.gif

A lot!

Then you can
Bobby-Hill-Eating-Chips-Off-of-His-Stomach.gif

and
giphy.gif

To your hearts content!
giphy.gif

Just stop trying to show grandpa your junk after smoke and a bunch of your ****!

bobby.gif

This is much better
bobby-hill-at-the-vmas-last-night-37807.gif

Those Tires didn't look like they had a whole lot of life left in them anyway.

Damn it Bobby!
king-of-the-hill-hank.gif

00d.gif

tumblr_lqwulyTY441qay83eo1_500.gif

I think you need to

king-of-the-hill-bobby-h-ill.gif

And
tumblr_nxht0zoiV11szaybjo1_500.gif

A lot!

Then you can
Bobby-Hill-Eating-Chips-Off-of-His-Stomach.gif

and
giphy.gif

To your hearts content!
giphy.gif

Just stop trying to show grandpa your junk after smoke and a bunch of your ****!

View attachment 1626942

This is much better
bobby-hill-at-the-vmas-last-night-37807.gif

Those Tires didn't look like they had a whole lot of life left in them anyway.
Way ahead of u…..;)
image.jpg

Got my new B coils today and def rip waaaay harder! :eyebrows::lildab:
image.jpg

Need to not fill it so full cuz once it melts down if u don’t puff it all apparently it can solidify to the sides and then doesnt wanna melt without pushing it down into bottom of dish! Only loaded first bowl so we shall see!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back