Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
1693016460324.gif

Speaking of what u doing tonight @JP1 ??
Working on your dance moves?? :eyebrows:

1693016616939.gif

When is Wild Bill’s mobile pressing service coming through?? :eyebrows::pighug:
I hope that's not going to be around too much longer. It's gonna be a while, especially when my luck's been running lately. But I'm going to upgrade to the XP. Best thing about it is their trade in program of where they'll give you 80% of what the price is on the website when you upgrade. Currently, that's $336. Now you would have to figure shipping into a coming off that amount essentially
And that's when I thought about you. Like I said, it may be a while before I can upgrade. If we could come to a meeting of the minds on a price, I could meet you somewhere in the Dallas area as I'm going there to make a delivery to my veteran buddy. You could get into a proven product had a pretty reasonable price. Something for you to think about man. I don't have to deal with the shipping and you can get a decent deal on a press.

Edit .....................The reason that I am upgrading is that I'm pressing much more hash with doing the medical grows. The XP is a huge jump in productivity!

TY for the rep @Mañ'O'Green :toke: I remember seeing a post with you scuba diving. I started snorkling and found a very large ships anchor or grappling hook that had broke off a chain sitting in shallow water in Lake Michigan. Would rather find gold :thumbsup: in small easy to move pieces :haha:

I was vaping Daz's Mangoes N Chem all yesterday And that's what the rush was like on the second hit on a stock coil. The damn rush starts throbbing in your head just as you're getting ready to exhale the second hit. The rush hits so hard on the exhale on that second hit! I pulled over to take the hits! :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows:
The only downside to that hotter coil is that I can't run it through a full cycle before I had to pull off! That **** hits hard!

I'm thinking about taking a stab at a run of photos. Anybody know if I can grow them in solo cups to sex and then transplant into final pot to finish? Got a bunch of regs but don't really have room to flower more then 4 at a time :joy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back