Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bottom line though is I have a 4x8 tent so I’m prepared for the addiction
If u order a vape i for dabs i would get seahorse X! Can use it like an electric dab straw right into concentrate bucket or u can set it up to be used just like the swordfish i have but also can add a water bubbler mouthpiece for it which mine doesnt have that option! Also comes with a whip to hook it directly into a bong so no torches and bangers needed! ;)

Think it was $159 when i looked at lookah few days back!

That's all for me folks time for bed :lildab: :headbang: :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

1692846987916.gif

If u order a vape i for dabs i would get seahorse X! Can use it like an electric dab straw right into concentrate bucket or u can set it up to be used just like the swordfish i have but also can add a water bubbler mouthpiece for it which mine doesnt have that option! Also comes with a whip to hook it directly into a bong so no torches and bangers needed! ;)

Think it was $159 when i looked at lookah few days back!
I’ll look in to that thanks bud

Yeah I may know nothing about this but a gram in 2 days does not sound appealing
I'm a lightweight dabber compared to all o' y'all. I put half a gram of random rosin (forgot to label it when I squished it) in my Ooze Beacon and been tokin' on it all week, and it's not done yet:
Ooze_Beacon0.5.jpg

Are u buying a premade press and which one u looking at? Or how much u trying to spend?
Yeah premade and currently just scanning google since I’m clueless to good brands but lil d mentioned a couple. Thinking 400$ max

Yeah premade and currently just scanning google since I’m clueless to good brands but lil d mentioned a couple. Thinking 400$ max
This is lil over $400 and u gotta add $129 for the handle pump for it but its a really good 1!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back