Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I should also ask (a) on average about how many grams pressed at once to get a gram of rosin and (b) approx how long does a gram last on say maybe 3 dabs a night?
10 grams lasted me 2 months and i do a shitload mire then 3 dabs a night! More like 30…..plus the other 45 during the am and afternoon! :eyebrows::crying::lildab:

Dab rips not loads i should clarify! ;)

Yeah I may know nothing about this but a gram in 2 days does not sound appealing
With no tolerance man it will last u much longer! And if u are only planning on 3 big dab rips (not loading 3 separate globs) it will last u a while! .1 will get u enough rips to get stoned so if only 1 evening session u can do the math how long it should last! :d5:

Yeah same, gram is gone in a day easy peasy. 4 to 6 dabs depending on how I'm feeling.

Yup we talked about this before when frank got a press and there's some of us that measure in grams per day (GPD) and others that do grams per week (GPW):doh::crying::crying::crying:

With no tolerance man it will last u much longer! And if u are only planning on 3 big dab rips (not loading 3 separate globs) it will last u a while! .1 will get u enough rips to get stoned so if only 1 evening session u can do the math how long it should last! :d5:
Yeah that’s the plan. I don’t wanna break out the tweaker gear for very long and have someone see me using it.

Yup we talked about this before when frank got a press and there's some of us that measure in grams per day (GPD) and others that do grams per week (GPW):doh::crying::crying::crying:
I need to quit smoking cigs before i can up my dab intake! ;) :crying:

Every day as it is i am always 1 step away from hacking up a lung! :shrug::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back