Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
This dab pen is pretty stealthy:
Ooze_Beacon_stealth.jpg

Yeah I may know nothing about this but a gram in 2 days does not sound appealing
Well you got a long way before you are there young dabawan. Don't over think it, you will love dabbing and wonder why you didn't start sooner. Very convenient way of getting high, especially when it's freezing and you don't wanna get out of bed or sit outside and smoke. Also if you are going somewhere and don't want to smell. For at least a few years you won't dab like me and @Lil Dab I swear, you'll be a lightweight all over again, if youre already a lightweight then even better your gram will last even longer.. We just have a problem. :crying:

I like the price on the 4 ton 😁View attachment 1626454
I guess size comes down to how much you need to press. So far pressing solventless rosin seems to be a lot of work, so maybe it'll never be industrialized. Maybe that's why the only concentrates I see in the dispensaries are made with solvents.

I’ll research the next couple days. I do like the idea of a portable one like nugsmasher 2 ton
That's what I have and I love it. I obviously wish I could press more at once but the compact design is really what I wanted more than anything so it's worth it for me. I have to pack a few extra bags no big deal, plus it's made in the good ol US of A. If I had space I would like a bigger press but it's not necessary.

I guess size comes down to how much you need to press. So far pressing solventless rosin seems to be a lot of work, so maybe it'll never be industrialized. Maybe that's why the only concentrates I see in the dispensaries are made with solvents.
Ya its the time involved! In OK for an oz of sugar or similar concentrates it’s $130 but a single gram of live rosin is $45!

I got a single cookie tonight! Was the peanut butter with pb m&m’s one! I was 4 points away from my $10 off next order so i got 1 so i could go back for a discount 4 pack later in the week! ;) :eyebrows::yay:
image.jpg

I got a single cookie tonight! Was the peanut butter with pb m&m’s one! I was 4 points away from my $10 off next order so i got 1 so i could go back for a discount 4 pack later in the week! ;) :eyebrows::yay:
View attachment 1626456
Not wasting any time here! @Hotfire if u like peanut butter that cookie is off da damn hinges! I’m about to go heat up the other half! ;) :headbang::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back