Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, no problem !
Yeah, I was looking at that a few weeks ago.
No problems! Life!

PS: I grew a Thunder Banana as a Bonsai this past winter/spring and have been trying it out after several months of cure, what a kick arse smoke!
I remember that one. Didn't someone grow one that was pretty good size or had big big chunky colas?
It's been so long, I forgot what we're getting. :crying:

My first thought of "Eeny, meeny, miny, Moe"........ Just ain't gonna cut it!
flat,550x550,075,f.u1.jpg

I'll give up the earthbox junior in the two by four tent that I was going to run Bloodstone in. I'll run Bloodstone in the little tent in three gallon Rain Science Bags.

You know that might actually work out for the best. :chimp:
I just had a brain fart............ eeeeerrrrrrr uuuum an idea
Bloodstone is an Auto Reg. :eyebrows:
I was gonna do a limited pheno hunt for this more olive girl or boy........ Make sleeds if I find any of the three combos and grow out the rest.
So here's my Braveheart.......eerrrrrr.... brain fart............dammit.......idea.
I will just fill the 2.3 by 2.3 tent with three gallon bags and plant multiple seeds per bag.:face:Now was that so *** **** hard to come up with?:shrug::woohoo::haha::haha::haha:

Adapt and overcome!:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:
tenorfyeah.gif

SMQ - Day 52
No smell at all, weak structure, weird bud sites that are super airy and the most puny tops I've ever seen by this time. I think this one is getting the boot. I got too many other seeds screaming to be planted! As @Fermented_Fruitz would say, ain't nobody got time fuh dat!
View attachment 1625804
View attachment 1625805

She’s super frosty and might press good though.. At that stage of the game I’d be hard pressed to get rid of her.. don’t look like that much longer few weeks left maybe just take her for an early harvest? I’d be starting more plants but not giving up on her that’s just me :shrug::pass:

She’s super frosty and might press good though.. At that stage of the game I’d be hard pressed to get rid of her.. don’t look like that much longer few weeks left maybe just take her for an early harvest? I’d be starting more plants but not giving up on her that’s just me :shrug::pass:
she's gone already, RIP. :rofl: . I don't mind waiting for a good plant but If she's not stacking up nice by week 7 or 8 I'm good. Too many other cultivars out there to try.. Too little time on this earth. Gonna germ Wedding Train I think tonight to fill the void.

she's gone already, RIP. :rofl: . I don't mind waiting for a good plant but If she's not stacking up nice by week 7 or 8 I'm good. Too many other cultivars out there to try.. Too little time on this earth. Gonna germ Wedding Train I think tonight to fill the void.
:toke: You do you bro but I'd have a hard time putting in that much time into a plant just to can it.. At that point your over half way lot of time effort and money to get a plant to that point.. I am a pessimist so I would be thinking what if the next plant is garbage too then I'd be waiting months for a harvest :nono: But like I said before that's just me fearing the worst case scenario always:condom::oops1::face:

SMQ - Day 52
No smell at all, weak structure, weird bud sites that are super airy and the most puny tops I've ever seen by this time. I think this one is getting the boot. I got too many other seeds screaming to be planted! As @Fermented_Fruitz would say, ain't nobody got time fuh dat!
View attachment 1625804
View attachment 1625805
My strawberry cheesquake was the same as yours with the 3 fingered leaves. I ended up keeping the tops and just tossing most of it in the compost pile, but wasn't worth the space

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back