Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just honk when you get to the locked entrance gate. I don't normally let people on my property because of the liability of the attack cats. Have you priced attack cat liability insurance lately? :face: :oops1: :chimp::grrr2:
Luckily i haven’t delivered to a fancy house with a personal gate that they also didn’t open! I would def leave order by the keypad if that happened! And luckily no animal issues yet unless u consider being licked to death an issue! Think animals can sense I’m a friendly! ;) :kitty::rofl:

Just honk when you get to the locked entrance gate. I don't normally let people on my property because of the liability of the attack cats. Have you priced attack cat liability insurance lately? :face: :oops1: :chimp::grrr2:

CATURDAYGIF.gif
He's not Lion....I mean Lying.... :crying:

Luckily i haven’t delivered to a fancy house with a personal gate that they also didn’t open! I would def leave order by the keypad if that happened! And luckily no animal issues yet unless u consider being licked to death an issue! Think animals can sense I’m a friendly! ;) :kitty::rofl:
Yeah, and we know the only thing that Doofus would attack would be a food bowl!

I think im going to have to move into the basement 😕. I need to have a kitchen and washroom on the same floor. Its too risky for me to do stairs like this i completely lose vision sometimes n just like when you get hit when you start to black out you can't tell which way is up, u feel your internal compass spin and the only way im not falling is focusing on my feet feeling flat otherwise I feel like im sideways. I just don't do well sittin down there in the dark all the time i need fresh air n sunlight
I know that feeling of being on verge of passing out! When i was still on pills from pain dr I didn’t realize it was a side effect and if i filled my xanax and took em to where i ran out before next appointment basically 24hrs afterwards i would have a seizure! Took it happening several times before i realized what was causing it! First time it happened i was driving and started feeling lightheaded but was at my exit so thought i would make the 3min drive to buddies house! Exited and after making the 90 degree turn under bridge i was out and went thru next stop sign and diagonally across road and down thru a small drainage ditch that launched my car thru the barbed wire fence and made me jerk enough car turned to where i wound up wrapped in some guys fence about 10 feet from his front porch! Woke up to car sitting still but speedometer said i was going 110 cuz i was on the gas pedal but wrapped in a barbed wire fence so car wasn’t moving!

Crazy part was as soon as my eyes focused I grabbed my weed and pills and jumped outta car and took off running! Realized about 75’ away it was my car so tbey would know who was driving so stashed my drugs in some bushes amd went back and waited for the cops! Super lucky for how it turned out cuz had i not been at my exit this woulda happened going 70mph down the highway and doubt i woulda survived that! :yoinks::nono::doh:

Our Old dog died and we weren't really ready for another one...but The Princess went into really Bad mourning....it was Awful.
She wouldn't get out of bed...wouldn't go out for walks..wouldn't eat.....

So we went to the pound to check a similar female friend for her........but everytime I put my hand out to another dog....Gus was under it...snuffling and Happy.

The Princess got on with him at the Intro...and within an hour of him being here..she was back to her normal self.....:headbang:

:bighug: Soooo...how is the new car working out......?..................
Even though Buster and Missy do not interact much, they do look for each other, when Missy stays out overnight, Buster waits for her to come back inside in the morning.

Love the Z4, she needs some basic maintenance work done on her, a few bushings, struts and brakes, to be expected. Most of the bits and parts arrived today, so I will be getting the hands dirty here soon enough.

I know that feeling of being on verge of passing out! When i was still on pills from pain dr I didn’t realize it was a side effect and if i filled my xanax and took em to where i ran out before next appointment basically 24hrs afterwards i would have a seizure! Took it happening several times before i realized what was causing it! First time it happened i was driving and started feeling lightheaded but was at my exit so thought i would make the 3min drive to buddies house! Exited and after making the 90 degree turn under bridge i was out and went thru next stop sign and diagonally across road and down thru a small drainage ditch that launched my car thru the barbed wire fence and made me jerk enough car turned to where i wound up wrapped in some guys fence about 10 feet from his front porch! Woke up to car sitting still but speedometer said i was going 110 cuz i was on the gas pedal but wrapped in a barbed wire fence so car wasn’t moving!

Crazy part was as soon as my eyes focused I grabbed my weed and pills and jumped outta car and took off running! Realized about 75’ away it was my car so tbey would know who was driving so stashed my drugs in some bushes amd went back and waited for the cops! Super lucky for how it turned out cuz had i not been at my exit this woulda happened going 70mph down the highway and doubt i woulda survived that! :yoinks::nono::doh:
U slippery devil u!
Thats what i was worried about earlier so I finally just pulled over

They most certainly can Nala likes to mess with people in town.. We have a invisible fence so when people walk by she gets very protective and if she knows your scared she puts on a bigger show.. The people that aren’t scared of her she just looks at and stalks the scaredy cats she’s barks and growls like she Cojo hair standing up and everything :crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back