Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
When she retired she retired from everything, cookin, cleanin, givin a shit, everything except breaking my balls :crying:

:crying: Hubby pulled that one during an argument...........:biggrin:...I'll have you know I'm Retired...........

Well...until you Retire from eating..wearing clothes and making a Mess.......you ain't Retired from housework..........:biggrin:

And no...he still doesn't do any housework..........:crying:

Def people that order stuff from aways out but usually its nice restaurants that don’t have locations all over! Its not hard tho to look at an order and distance it’s going and estimate about how much the tip is!
Just honk when you get to the locked entrance gate. I don't normally let people on my property because of the liability of the attack cats. Have you priced attack cat liability insurance lately? :face: :oops1: :chimp::grrr2:

Everything is going fairly well atm, took a month off of society/tech in general, feeling rather content!

How have you been doing?
I’m happy for you. Sometimes a little break is necessary 😁

All good here. Enjoying the greenhouse. Although I am looking forward to the fall indoor grow. Growing outside hadn’t been perfect this year with this crazy weather…

Take care. See you around 🙏

:crying: Hubby pulled that one during an argument...........:biggrin:...I'll have you know I'm Retired...........

Well...until you Retire from eating..wearing clothes and making a Mess.......you ain't Retired from housework..........:biggrin:

And no...he still doesn't do any housework..........:crying:
I think im going to have to move into the basement 😕. I need to have a kitchen and washroom on the same floor. Its too risky for me to do stairs like this i completely lose vision sometimes n just like when you get hit when you start to black out you can't tell which way is up, u feel your internal compass spin and the only way im not falling is focusing on my feet feeling flat otherwise I feel like im sideways. I just don't do well sittin down there in the dark all the time i need fresh air n sunlight

That’s kinda of how Nala was with us we weren’t looking for a dog we had just lost our last dog but her uncle got her given to him and they couldn’t handle a big dog. As soon as we met her it was love best dog I’ve ever had

Our Old dog died and we weren't really ready for another one...but The Princess went into really Bad mourning....it was Awful.
She wouldn't get out of bed...wouldn't go out for walks..wouldn't eat.....

So we went to the pound to check a similar female friend for her........but everytime I put my hand out to another dog....Gus was under it...snuffling and Happy.

The Princess got on with him at the Intro...and within an hour of him being here..she was back to her normal self.....:headbang:

Missed y'all as well!

:bighug: Soooo...how is the new car working out......?..................

I think im going to have to move into the basement 😕. I need to have a kitchen and washroom on the same floor. Its too risky for me to do stairs like this i completely lose vision sometimes n just like when you get hit when you start to black out you can't tell which way is up, u feel your internal compass spin and the only way im not falling is focusing on my feet feeling flat otherwise I feel like im sideways. I just don't do well sittin down there in the dark all the time i need fresh air n sunlight

Think of it as a temporary measure until the ruddy doctors fix you up......:pass:...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back