Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mephisto Genetics Old School Mango Haze Tester Final Weight
Screenshot_2023-08-20-17-57-23-567.jpg

298.87-28.917(weight of Grove Bag)=
269.95 Grams

:worship:

Best f-ing concert i been to! Loads of killer bands and Bush closed it out playing in the middle of a fucking rainstorm and he kept on going! Was amazing and pretty sure him singing Glycerine in the rain was one of if not Mtv’s most memorable moment of the millennium!

Best f-ing concert i been to! Loads of killer bands and Bush closed it out playing in the middle of a fucking rainstorm and he kept on going! Was amazing and pretty sure him singing Glycerine in the rain was one of if not Mtv’s most memorable moment of the millennium!

Doesn't bush only play concerts in the rain? :shrug:

Good Morfnoevight All you happy Sunday Live stoners.

The wedding was fun. A star wars theme. here is the picture backdrop.

IMG_20230819_151610985_HDR.jpg

Ms. MOG's charcutier table.

IMG_20230819_165448056.jpg

The grapes from the farm market were gorgeous

IMG_20230819_110237308.jpg

The reason I asked is I have about 150 seeds and half are freebies so I was thinking next experiment maybe I could do like 12-16 freebies all in 3 gal pots but cut the first 4-5 nodes or something to fit em all in there. Not an intentional SOG more just a way to burn through some seeds without drying entire plants and having waaaay too much weed. I always have 1.5-2 pounds available and it seemed like a fun way to get some quick variety.
Someone here did that with 1 gallon pots and like 48 in a 4x8. I just do not remember who :paleo:
The yield was not as high as hoped but the quality was tip top :funny:
I'm sure @Mañ'O'Green has a keto pizza crust recipe...
OMG I am not KETO I am Gluten Intolerant, that said cauliflower is your friend. Just google KETO pizza dough. The brick oven is too hot for cauliflower.

Since he has his own homemade pizza oven i am gonna go with he DEFINITELY has a keto pizza crust recipe! Unless he just cheats on that day! ;) :shrug: :rofl:

Cheating on gluten will put me down for three days, no joke. I do not cheat on gluten.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back