Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the reps @JP1 ice cream for desert?:toke::pass:
IMG_6159.jpeg

This popped up in my feed. Looked interesting. I don't think I've watched any of this guys grows before.
I'm not gonna comment on his methods. There are things that we all do the same no matter what grow method.
The biggest thing he messed up in this grow and it could have been so much better, was not putting those smaller blueberry muffin girls up on stands! Between 300 and 400 ppfd in flower? Come on man!
Now, that does say a lot for the girl! If she can flower that well with that little light, just think what she can do with proper lighting exposure!

I've got my new AC Infinity fan and carbon filter up and installed! Damn good move!
1. It's very quiet!
2. Significantly smaller footprint!
3. With that significantly smaller footprint, I can hang my light higher in the tent! It's close! It's very centered!
4. It came with the smart controller! That's gonna be extremely helpful, I think. I downloaded the app and plugged everything up. I could control the exhaust fan and of my circulation fans. I do have to figure out how I can get port 3 to show up on the app!

Here is the height that I gained. The light is higher than the bottom of the exhaust fan and carbon filter.:headbang::headbang::headbang:
IMG_20230820_170543314.jpg

IMG_20230820_170608633_HDR.jpg

The six inch filtered intakes, using the AC Infinity tubing, are installed with the interior painted black. They coated the outside black I don't know why they couldn't have done the inside. Still great material though.

Looks like I'm gonna be able to control my HLG light also. I've got the adapter dongle ordered and it should be in Monday or Tuesday.

I had to get a little bit creative in hanging the light though. The old hangers with the old setup, we're just too long two yet the light all the way up as high as possible. It didn't matter that much because the old 8 inch exhaust fan and carbon filter was in the way.
The right-hand side got hung by individual pulleys on the corners. With the left side I had to get a bit creative since the carbon filter was gonna be in the way. So I hung it pretty similar to the way I did before with just one pulley . No one had the size of crimpable clamps that I could make new shorter wire hangers. As you can see, I used some of the old hanger, just in a different manner.
IMG_20230820_170526230.jpg
IMG_20230820_170551810.jpg
IMG_20230820_170556488.jpg

Stoner ingenuity worked out pretty well this time!:headbang::pass:

I am back to safety! About 100 pages behind but the slow wifi here will not load enough to catch up. Should be stateside Tuesday just in time for the weekly update on my grows! hahaha. Last minute work trip has been an absolute blast. I forgot how much I enjoyed these things. If you have tagged me, I have missed it but I look forward to catching up with everyone in the next few days.

Some perks:

P1050633.JPG

P1050635.JPG

P1050636.JPG

This popped up in my feed. Looked interesting. I don't think I've watched any of this guys grows before.
I'm not gonna comment on his methods. There are things that we all do the same no matter what grow method.
The biggest thing he messed up in this grow and it could have been so much better, was not putting those smaller blueberry muffin girls up on stands! Between 300 and 400 ppfd in flower? Come on man!
Now, that does say a lot for the girl! If she can flower that well with that little light, just think what she can do with proper lighting exposure!

I've got my new AC Infinity fan and carbon filter up and installed! Damn good move!
1. It's very quiet!
2. Significantly smaller footprint!
3. With that significantly smaller footprint, I can hang my light higher in the tent! It's close! It's very centered!
4. It came with the smart controller! That's gonna be extremely helpful, I think. I downloaded the app and plugged everything up. I could control the exhaust fan and of my circulation fans. I do have to figure out how I can get port 3 to show up on the app!

Here is the height that I gained. The light is higher than the bottom of the exhaust fan and carbon filter.:headbang::headbang::headbang:
View attachment 1625608
View attachment 1625611
The six inch filtered intakes, using the AC Infinity tubing, are installed with the interior painted black. They coated the outside black I don't know why they couldn't have done the inside. Still great material though.

Looks like I'm gonna be able to control my HLG light also. I've got the adapter dongle ordered and it should be in Monday or Tuesday.

I had to get a little bit creative in hanging the light though. The old hangers with the old setup, we're just too long two yet the light all the way up as high as possible. It didn't matter that much because the old 8 inch exhaust fan and carbon filter was in the way.
The right-hand side got hung by individual pulleys on the corners. With the left side I had to get a bit creative since the carbon filter was gonna be in the way. So I hung it pretty similar to the way I did before with just one pulley . No one had the size of crimpable clamps that I could make new shorter wire hangers. As you can see, I used some of the old hanger, just in a different manner.
View attachment 1625607View attachment 1625609View attachment 1625610
Stoner ingenuity worked out pretty well this time!:headbang::pass:

Did u order the new pro model one? Think it’s the controller that's pro not the fan! ;)

I am back to safety! About 100 pages behind but the slow wifi here will not load enough to catch up. Should be stateside Tuesday just in time for the weekly update on my grows! hahaha. Last minute work trip has been an absolute blast. I forgot how much I enjoyed these things. If you have tagged me, I have missed it but I look forward to catching up with everyone in the next few days.

Some perks:

View attachment 1625627

View attachment 1625628

View attachment 1625629
You hiring? :crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back