Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone ever cut off all the nodes and grown a single main cola?
No but i have def seen people grow runt plants that are just like 1 cola sticking up…..

Spoiler alert….that 1 cola def does not get way bigger so keep the branches! ;) :pighug: :crying:

Think this is @Mossy when da 🐸 kick in! ;)

1692478202992.gif

So yes u can clean the swordfish coils but i am sure u already know unless in a bind don’t waste your time! Even cleaned for days in ISO still don’t hit anywhere near like a new one so for $7 each thru enail site just get new ones! U know i am cheap and i vote order new ones! ;) :rofl::d5:

So yes u can clean the swordfish coils but i am sure u already know unless in a bind don’t waste your time! Even cleaned for days in ISO still don’t hit anywhere near like a new one so for $7 each thru enail site just get new ones! U know i am cheap and i vote order new ones! ;) :rofl::d5:

I agree swordfish coils aren't worth the time.. But seahorse ceramic coils on the other hand are they cleaned pretty easy and hits pretty good I have the recycled one in my back up seahorse for when the main one dies and they hit very similar

I agree swordfish coils aren't worth the time.. But seahorse ceramic coils on the other hand are they cleaned pretty easy and hits pretty good I have the recycled one in my back up seahorse for when the main one dies and they hit very similar
Well it was under $36 to order a 5pk of swordfish type b coils with shipping and the $1.55 insurance just in case! Ordered now just so i had em asap vs waiting til i had used up 1 of my 2 and then would have no backup A type just in case! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back