Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
No but i have def seen people grow runt plants that are just like 1 cola sticking up…..

Spoiler alert….that 1 cola def does not get way bigger so keep the branches! ;) :pighug: :crying:
The reason I asked is I have about 150 seeds and half are freebies so I was thinking next experiment maybe I could do like 12-16 freebies all in 3 gal pots but cut the first 4-5 nodes or something to fit em all in there. Not an intentional SOG more just a way to burn through some seeds without drying entire plants and having waaaay too much weed. I always have 1.5-2 pounds available and it seemed like a fun way to get some quick variety.

1692484842743.gif

The reason I asked is I have about 150 seeds and half are freebies so I was thinking next experiment maybe I could do like 12-16 freebies all in 3 gal pots but cut the first 4-5 nodes or something to fit em all in there. Not an intentional SOG more just a way to burn through some seeds without drying entire plants and having waaaay too much weed. I always have 1.5-2 pounds available and it seemed like a fun way to get some quick variety.

do eet! :jump: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back