Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morfnoevigiht All you happy Thursday Live Stoners!

Good Doggy good doggy :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Morning @Mañ'O'Green ....are you getting the same fires/explosions in the US from charging electric scooter batteres.......?

#SleepTight :bighug:
Not that I have noticed.

At first glance, it seems like the perfect family tableau, four heads bent diligently over the living room coffee table, parents and children working together in harmony. But we're not doing a jigsaw, or building property empires in Monopoly. No, we're assembling something else entirely.

Because the idea of a cosy night in for my family — me, my husband Johnny, 24-year-old daughter Maisie and son Dan, 20 — is to buy a gram of marijuana, roll a joint and get stoned together.

You're probably shocked. I can hardly believe it myself.

:yoinks::yoinks::yoinks: Shocked............?..........I'm frikken Astounded.................that all 4 of them can get High on A GRAM of cannabis...... :crying:
That must be some good shit!

:pass:
Does it surprise you that more PPFD grows bigger indoor plants? It comes down to economics and heat as to how much PPFD makes sense for home growers. The sweet spot for me maxes out at 60 DLI 18/6 in late flower YMMV.

Also I get it’s no 9’ but it’s not that small that table is 6’ across :toke:
But its skinny which means a really small head and mouth! Usually takes a lot for a snake to bite u if it can’t easily fit a body part into its chompers! ;) :rofl:

1692295004676.gif

My first snake bite was from a baby red tail boa i tried to steal from the pet store! I put that fucker back and stole a baby ball python instead since it seemed friendly enough! :eyebrows::crying:
Sorry i was naughty at times in my younger days! Think i also stole a chameleon at 1 point too! :shrug::rofl:

Does it surprise you that more PPFD grows bigger indoor plants? It comes down to economics and heat as to how much PPFD makes sense for home growers. The sweet spot for me maxes out at 60 DLI 18/6 in late flower YMMV.
Doesn't surprise me a bit as I hit my ladies with all they will tolerate, then some, and then some more with a bit of CO2 if I find that the rewards will be plentiful enough. Adjustments are made at varying degrees per the response of each cultivar, as none are the same.

:pass:

Last edited:
SMQ - Day 47
This is the weird one, bud sites everywhere and frost like I have never seen before but absolutely no smell at all.. even my wife who doesn't smoke says there is no smell whatsoever. Not a complaint just an update for you guys!
1000009925.jpg

1000009927.jpg

Good Morfnoevigiht All you happy Thursday Live Stoners!

Good Doggy good doggy :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Not that I have noticed.

That must be some good shit!

@Mossy, yes! Had a solar panel battery storage facility 35 miles north catch fire and they had a hard time putting it out. It reignited 3-4 times in the course of a week. Dousing with water. Now the township is complaining of chemicals getting into drinking water for those with wells. And 4 people killed when an e-bike battery exploded in NYC at the e-bike store. I'm all about protecting the earth but, come on! At least have the knowledge to deal with it before production. The solar panel facility officials don't even know how to properly deal with a leak,fire,explosion of their own units...

I used to play with snakes bigger than that when I was a kid...

its skinny which means a really small head and mouth! Usually takes a lot for a snake to bite u if it can’t easily fit a body part into its chompers! ;) :rofl:

:toke: Not this guy and nothing you all are going to say is going to change that:pighug::pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back