Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guuuurl u know that's my jam! :cooldance::pighug::pass:
IMG_20230817_122053156.jpg

View attachment 1624815

Happy day indeed! :eyebrows::lildab:
View attachment 1624816
Every day with weed is a happy 1! Doing same dabs while i roll up a sample of the blue microverse X sour hound! I only had 1 damn glove left yesterday so got almost 1/2 trimmed before i had to call it! :thumbsup:
Weed definitely makes things better. unfortunately i got to wait till like 430 to smoke. Makes for a long day but damn I get real high with a little break during the day

You shouldn’t be scared! It’s not poisonous and its small! I had a 9.5’ red tail boa and it bit me on the arm and it literally felt like i got stuck with a needle cuz teeth are so small n skinny and sharper then u would think! I def had some holes in my arm leaking da red stuff but it didn’t hurt! :d5:
Something’s are just out of your control it’s not them biting me that scares me:pighug:

1692293312538.gif

A creature many fear,
A symbol of temptation,
With danger always near

Oh, snakes they move so gracefully,
With scales as smooth as silk,
But be careful not to cross their path,
Or you might end up feeling ill.

They've got no arms or legs,
But they move with such great ease,
Their eyes are always watching,
For prey that they can seize.

JC302869 1.jpg

And your point is? :nono: :crying:
I used to play with snakes bigger than that when I was a kid... Neighbor kids and I would have a comp every summer for the biggest one found. That one wouldn't have made the grade. Had a 6' rainbow boa in early adulthood. Beautiful! Only ones I won't mess with make sounds from the tail. Not many poisonous snakes in NNY. And if you wanna find them you gotta look hard... Which I don't!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back