Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're feeding with every watering? Have you tried alternating feeds with plain water? Looks like too much N, which could be the reason for the lockout
No. Twice a week feeding with another two watering to saturation with just plain water. They are pretty thirsty. As to too much N, I am positive that is not the issue.

Too much nitrogen would show itself as dark green, almost shiny leaves that first burnt at the tips before yellowing off with the leaves showing the nitrogen toxicity "claw".

With a phosphate detriment during flowering you get what I have. Leaves turn yellow around the edges with purple spots on the leaves, and purple color on the stems and leaf structure, eventually yellowing and browning with eventual death. The leaves also "claw" with a lack of phosphate with the problem starting low on the plant and working its way up. This is what happened with me.

Also, I have already done multiple flushes followed by feedings with a 2-8-4 npk and once a week cal-mag supplement.

Here are my gnarly looking ladies. Weirdest phosphate uptake issue I have ever seen. Threw my question down in the infirmary and have been hanging around there helping folks out hoping someone had an idea. They'll finish out before this kills the plant, but the not knowing is driving me absolutely insane.
See my response in the Infirmary!
Thanks man! 12 hour dry time so I may be up at 4am doing the opposite steps lmfao
Uhmm you could wait 16 hours and get a little more sleep?
No. Twice a week feeding with another two watering to saturation with just plain water. They are pretty thirsty. As to too much N, I am positive that is not the issue.

Too much nitrogen would show itself as dark green, almost shiny leaves that first burnt at the tips before yellowing off with the leaves showing the nitrogen toxicity "claw".

With a phosphate detriment during flowering you get what I have. Leaves turn yellow around the edges with purple spots on the leaves, and purple color on the stems and leaf structure, eventually yellowing and browning with eventual death. The leaves also "claw" with a lack of phosphate with the problem starting low on the plant and working its way up. This is what happened with me.

Also, I have already done multiple flushes followed by feedings with a 2-8-4 npk and once a week cal-mag supplement.
:doh: Oh man, I strongly discourage soil growers to do flushing, It makes the soil so far out of balance that by the time it recovers your plant has been long ago harvested. Soil is a living organism, you feed and water that organism and it in turn feeds your plant. Restarting (cooking) soil can take many weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back