Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m far too stoned, and lazy to search back to see who it was but whoever posted the bracts yesterday i do this with mine….;)
View attachment 1610969

I save em up til i have enough and get the urge and i pack a king palm with them! Unknown number of diff strains mixed up in their so like smoking a smorgasbord! :eyebrows::rofl::pass:
I was posting up the other day. I'll grab a scale comparison photo later but these Bubble Tricks are pretty crazy.

I tried something similar but I thought the taste was a bit weird. I'll have to try again with the next batch. Maybe collect them and squish'em.

See my response in the Infirmary!

Uhmm you could wait 16 hours and get a little more sleep?

:doh: Oh man, I strongly discourage soil growers to do flushing, It makes the soil so far out of balance that by the time it recovers your plant has been long ago harvested. Soil is a living organism, you feed and water that organism and it in turn feeds your plant. Restarting (cooking) soil can take many weeks.

Fresh holiday haircuts for the whole family today :smokeit:
View attachment 1611016
The purple scoops on the right doesn't wanna quit
View attachment 1611017
You have a schematic of how you set up your watering system?

You have a schematic of how you set up your watering system?
I don't have a schematic but I can walk you through with current pictures. It's real easy. I did make a thread with a parts and price list though. It's a little different now, but it's the vast majority of it. I can walk you though it easy if you're looking to diy a drip system

33 plants in this tent...I'm about to go shoot some fireworks 🎆 off with th family....I think now I got a total of 55plants....and a few u cant see....Happy 4th of July.....
20230704_192537.jpg
20230704_191028.jpg
20230704_085746.jpg
20230704_095144.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back