Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am saying too much cal will lockout phosphate.
Gotcha. Yeh, if I had amended the soil or been adding cal-mag before the uptake issue I would have considered that. I just starting adding cal-mag the last couple of weeks, hoping that the issue was not enough calcium to move the phosphate. And what I have added is on the light side. 1 tsp per gallon on only one feeding a week.

Never fails to amaze me when they flashing nicknames on the screen, one chick is OK with train girl being her nickname.

:shrug: Thanks bill not that old I just clicked mighty mighty bosstones and play all its makes the list I just skip around from there mostly 90's stuff:headbang::pass::lildab:

Gotcha. Yeh, if I had amended the soil or been adding cal-mag before the uptake issue I would have considered that. I just starting adding cal-mag the last couple of weeks, hoping that the issue was not enough calcium to move the phosphate. And what I have added is on the light side. 1 tsp per gallon on only one feeding a week.
Has the problem got worse since adding or better? Not sure if you saw my reply but I am thinking too much N and the calmag will just make that worse IMO

Has the problem got worse since adding or better? Not sure if you saw my reply but I am thinking too much N and the calmag will just make that worse IMO
I responded in the infirmary thread. I realized that my original post left out some crucial information. Sorry, I am a knucklehead.

I responded in the infirmary thread. I realized that my original post left out some crucial information. Sorry, I am a knucklehead.
You're feeding with every watering? Have you tried alternating feeds with plain water? Looks like too much N, which could be the reason for the lockout

PXL_20230704_222914413.MP.jpg
PXL_20230704_224110090.MP.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back