Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
New seed or old seed............?

both :rofl: :doh: diff strainz, diff breederz, photo, auto, outside, inside....ahh! :cuss: i'm convinced now it'z a soil issue & jus las nite, i planted a couple more autoz inside in a diff soil, so....see what happenz :shrug: ppp

Aw.....is that a Shame or a Relief..............?

Bit of you and her time......?.......... :pighug: ...
Usually have about 30-50 people here that I feed and I'm usually up all night smoking meat. Definitely a relief on my wallet :crying: Instead she's outside tanning and I'm inside plucking leaves off plants. Supposed to thunderstorm this afternoon anyway

Mephisto Genetics Walter White BX1 Tester is building serious trichome coverage....and just like her parent 'The White' , she is nearly completely free of odour....

Screenshot_2023-07-04-13-43-53-484.jpg

:worship:

Last edited:
Good morning y'all , 67*f and ultra humid, kitties are taken care of, back reading done and another cup of coffee is NEEDED :coffee2:
As mentioned last night i must not have many brain cells left cuz i just got done taking a shower after having mowed! ;) :doh::rofl:

1688493728930.png

It's weird that the outer casing didn't even seem to come off, you can still see the spots/stripes. Usually that comes off pretty easy no? Does that mean anything?
Could mean soil stayed too dry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back