Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy 4th of
Well I’m not gone I just choose to be a silent viewer, but I had to post on my favorite holiday , those are still my plants I’m just LETTING you grow them and post the progress @InkAddict$ . Happy 4th of July everyone ! The girls are excited to bbq and watch fireworks tonight, the baby bump is growing ,not sure why my seeds aren’t , but the mama boot is doing amazing still growing better than his ( obviously) and I’m already hot and it’s barely 10am . I hope everyone has an amazing day. View attachment 1610791View attachment 1610792
Happy 4th of July babe 😘

She's back in the background...😆
5153CF20-A3E0-431F-B942-E4D44A4A2EB6.gif

I got the Unicorn out, but again got the red light of disappointment before a single hit, charging right now, LOL

So I broke out the bong and some Mephisto Wedding to hold me over, :hookah:

:deadhorse: Damn.......... Enjoy your Bong.............:hookah:..........

Whatcha think @Mossy ? These are the oddballs I got lyin around Dutch Passion Daiquiri Lime, Humboldt OG Kush, Mephisto Double Grape x Grape Crinkle and i only got 1 Skywalker so if i pick that ill have to pick another
IMG_20230704_105950150.jpg

Happy Forth of July to you all from the UK. And heres my Kerosene krash photo girls at day 52 of flower a lights on and off pic grown using biotabs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back