Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
:4th: Happee 4th kidz & here'z ur 2fer tuezday doubledose of vitaminz E & B....:headbang:
Rockin-4th-of-july-animated-gif.gif

and plz remember....:bow: :thanks: ppp

0198cdeb8039b9e448ea57c37235521b--pet-safe-cute-pets.jpg

Got 4 Bobby's Widow that haven't sprouted day 10. 2 outdoor 2 indoor. What u all think dig around n check or keep waiting ?

toss em out the fuckin window & call it good :thumbsup: :rolleyes2: ppp

how ya doing my friend also @Mossy that's why I do the lights off and on and to check there still lean and green but I'm getting the hang of this organic growing now

You Do Amazing @St. Tom .....any style..........you Master it........:bravo:..

@Mossy :thanks: and welp, at least Gracie is happee this year, cuz they've banned all fireworkz in our county, becuz of the severe drought, so....:whew: if Gracie'z happee, i'm happee :joy: ppp

@Mossy :thanks: and welp, at least Gracie is happee this year, cuz they've banned all fireworkz in our county, becuz of the severe drought, so....:whew: if Gracie'z happee, i'm happee :joy: ppp

You Might get a nights sleep...... :pighug: ......Drone Light shows are the Future..........:headbang:

toss em out the fuckin window & call it good :thumbsup: :rolleyes2: ppp

If you are goin to throw them...you might as well throw them in a glass of watter....:shrug:...but I do have me Doubts.

I had some seed take 3 weeks to germ this spring....but it was because of cold and wet conditions.

If you are goin to throw them...you might as well throw them in a glass of watter....:shrug:...but I do have me Doubts.

I had some seed take 3 weeks to germ this spring....but it was because of cold and wet conditions.

mmm, no comment, cuz this has been my shittiest year yet tryin to get anything to grow, argh :wall: ppp

mmm, no comment, cuz this has been my shittiest year yet tryin to get anything to grow, argh :wall: ppp

New seed or old seed............?

We have been like that with Chillies this year....even new bought stuff wouldn't germ.... :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back