Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would go with arbico organics @Cerebral Goo and while ordering them order a big ass batch of predator mites (hypoaspis miles) as they will eat up fungus gnat and other invader pests eggs and larvae! :d5:

Only seen a couple of little grey lookin bugs that came in the soil. Haven't added anything else from outside yet though. I haven't had one fungus gnat in two years of coco! Knock on wood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will check the Arbico. I've seen it, but never checked it out. My computer to do list is gettin hefty!

Have two of those. The Bio Ag and the Myco Supreme. Hit the bed with the Bio AG when I watered in the bed initially. Pumped 14 gallons in over two days! I've also used Tribus which I liked, but really pricey using it in coco. and I'm not cheap about stuff...

Is there a reason you don't use ferments? Teas?

Thanks for the heads up!
I've used teas in the past and it just seems like I can achieve the same results amending the soil with Worm Castings.

:pass:

Only seen a couple of little grey lookin bugs that came in the soil. Haven't added anything else from outside yet though. I haven't had one fungus gnat in two years of coco! Knock on wood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will check the Arbico. I've seen it, but never checked it out. My computer to do list is gettin hefty!

Them predator mites in that setup will keep a healthy population and will keep stuff from landing and making babies! Soil gets them waaaay easier then coco! ;)

I've used teas in the past and it just seems like I can achieve the same results amending the soil with Worm Castings.

:pass:
One more and I'll quit harassing you!

How about the biochar that you use? Do you only use that when you do your soil mix?

Always very much appreciated! Your grows speak for themselves!!!

Screenshot 2023-08-06 at 6.59.15 PM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back