Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
My biggest fear with the 4x4 is over watering while the seedlings and stunting them. Writing down in the calendar what I'm doin so if I do F it up will do something different the next auto run. Will be doin photos next and pre vegging them before they go in so will be different.

Lookin at ferments and teas tonight and how to make them. Have no idea what week to start them and which one(s) to use at different stages. That's on tomorrow nights agenda.

I will consult the forums, but anyone have any pointers at the moment? @N/A-Greengo you're a soil guy, any recommendations?

Get some blu-mats and let the plants pull how much water they want. I have a set I've used with success on soil attempts and @Fermented_Fruitz uses them on the regular. Think of them like autopots but without the tray.

Blu Mat Tropf are what you want. AKA "carrots"

Get some blu-mats and let the plants pull how much water they want. I have a set I've used with success on soil attempts and @Fermented_Fruitz uses them on the regular. Think of them like autopots but without the tray.

Blu Mat Tropf are what you want. AKA "carrots"

Looked at using those, but would like to learn how to properly water by hand first.
@WildBill is a ferment guy as well as @Fermented_Fruitz And some more in the outdoor and organic sections around here. There are also wireless moisture meters you can stick in there

I got some info from @Fermented_Fruitz(thanks again!) but haven't hit up @Wild Bill. Poked around awhile back for a reliable moisture meter, but couldn't come to a consensus on one that actually works. Need to look again

:smokeout: :smokeout: :smokeout:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back