Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slab time! Some Bho from the local dispo. Was trying to hold out till I pressed starfox and mothman but I couldn't.. had to grab a couple grams.
20230806_195532.jpg

Looked at a couple of threads and didn't see anything definitive. @Man O Green said his came out a "little to waxy" or something to that effect. Was just wondering if anyone had tried that "simple sounding" method from just rosin and terpenes

Like the concept of carts, but don't like all the potential shit people can put in them! If I know what it's made of I'd be a lot more apt to go out of my way to make them if it isn't a giant pain in the ass!
I got 10 re-fillable 1ml cartridges off eBay to experiment with. I found instructions to fill them with rosin without any additives, but haven't gotten around to trying it yet. They said melt the rosin and suck it up with a heated glass syringe to get the rosin into the cartridge. The Ooze Beacon is quite effective though with no cartridge. Its vaporizer holds enough for many hits.
Ooze_Beacon_loading.jpg

Basic base ingredients for all vape liquid my friend. But it's very important to use Pharma Grade PG... And it is especially important to use Kosher Palm derived VG. Otherwise you'll be using Petrol and Animal by-product VG which will make you sick.
:cheers:
Now that I have more time to clarify @Cerebral Goo. When I say Pharma, I mean USP Grade PG and VG which are both suitable for human consumption. On the VG side of things, Kosher 100% Palm derived will contain zero by-products and is usually labeled USP...but not always.

This is where I buy mine Amigo....

VG

PG

And here:

:d5:

Last edited:
My biggest fear with the 4x4 is over watering while the seedlings and stunting them. Writing down in the calendar what I'm doin so if I do F it up will do something different the next auto run. Will be doin photos next and pre vegging them before they go in so will be different.

Lookin at ferments and teas tonight and how to make them. Have no idea what week to start them and which one(s) to use at different stages. That's on tomorrow nights agenda.

I will consult the forums, but anyone have any pointers at the moment? @N/A-Greengo you're a soil guy, any recommendations?

My biggest fear with the 4x4 is over watering while the seedlings and stunting them. Writing down in the calendar what I'm doin so if I do F it up will do something different the next auto run. Will be doin photos next and pre vegging them before they go in so will be different.

Lookin at ferments and teas tonight and how to make them. Have no idea what week to start them and which one(s) to use at different stages. That's on tomorrow nights agenda.

I will consult the forums, but anyone have any pointers at the moment? @N/A-Greengo you're a soil guy, any recommendations?
@WildBill is a ferment guy as well as @Fermented_Fruitz And some more in the outdoor and organic sections around here. There are also wireless moisture meters you can stick in there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back