Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't do ferments, but I do recommend purchasing a good Mycorrhizae innoculant. My favourite that I feel has always given the best results is Arbico Organics Root Build 240. Other honourable mentions are BioAg NAM, and Myco Supreme (Rhizophagus irregularis). Myco Supreme is best given around the beginning of stretch IMO, as it seems to kick autos into feeding overdrive almost immediately.

:d5:

Do you blend those into your media when you start or just add some right where the seed is going? And if I'm reading correctly, you add more to the grow at the flowering transition point? Dissolve and water in or just sprinkle?

Sorry for the questions, just you're growing some amazing plants so I like to poke and prod when I see a pro tip or trick!

Good morning AFN let’s have a great week!
A01BCE75-AEA4-4BA2-879A-8A304FE06BD8.jpeg

Do you blend those into your media when you start or just add some right where the seed is going? And if I'm reading correctly, you add more to the grow at the flowering transition point? Dissolve and water in or just sprinkle?

Sorry for the questions, just you're growing some amazing plants so I like to poke and prod when I see a pro tip or trick!
Thanks for the compliment my friend!

I add Root Build 240 directly in the hole with the seed, and I sprinkle it across the surface of the topsoil and water it in. With this process I believe it is important to do more than just spritz the topsoil as it is imperative the Myco take hold. This is one reason why I fully water the pot when dry from the beginning.

And yes...at the first sign of stretch, I then innoculate with Myco Supreme by sprinkling the powder around the base of the stalk, and watering it in. The spores seem to activate a feeding frenzy almost immediately upon introduction to the soil and it has proven to be risky with seedlings in my observations.

Hope this helps!

:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back