Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp I'm headed off to bed got feeds made girls all checked... Gotta grease the wheel bearings on the camper and put the wheels back from getting new rubber... Then maybe if i have time I have replace a slide out cable that's fraying.. Then off to the lake house for some R&R :headbang::cooldance::lildab::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

Last time i was in Chicago, maybe 5 years ago, we went here. It was kinda ass :doh: Pizza at least. Garlic bread and mozz sticks were bangin though

Oh dude, I really hate to hear that… The Pizano’s on Madison and Rudy’s were my spots just a few blocks from my place in Chicago. But yeah, sometimes restaurants screw up, but that’s frustrating because when they hit, they slap.

For me, I very rarely get deep dish and if I do it’s Pequod’s or Lou Malnati’s with out of town friends, but I’m a thin crust Chicago Bar Pie kinda dude. Pizano’s has a great thin butter crust pizza but it’s still not a traditional paper thin Chicago Bar Pie- it’s a bit more substantial though it’s hard to describe, but the crumb has more of a biscuit like feel if that makes sense, I’m high. :smokeit:

But hey, if you and the family ever go back to Chicago, send me a DM and I’ll give you the killer spots for whatever type of cuisine You guys are interested in trying.

Screenshot 2023-08-05 at 2.12.31 AM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back