Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn they skimped u on the apples bro! ;)
That french toast one is the truth! I usually eat half at a time but i devoured it in one sitting!
You probably got more apples on yours cause everything is bigger in texas.. :rofl: This is commiefornia so everyone gets equal parts. :crying:

Did you order and have them shipped or was there a Crumbl close by? The closet one to me is a hr drive :dammit:
He has one nearby….hell in LA he is prob like me and has 1/2 dozen within a 30min drive!
Peep my map nearby :eyebrows:

16C218F7-526E-4899-A4F6-973FB8D37E90.png

There are even more but had to shift the map over cuz if not it would show a dot where my house is from current location! :nono::rofl:

Did you order and have them shipped or was there a Crumbl close by? The closet one to me is a hr drive :dammit:
.9 miles away for me.. About 3-4 mins just depends who's driving. :rofl:
They are popping up everywhere out here cause it wasn't there last year. The closest one before this one was about 15-20 mins away.

They are popping up everywhere out here cause it wasn't there last year. The closest one before this one was about 15-20 mins away.
If u got cookies does that mean your diet is officially over or did u say fuck it amd decide to cheat….cuz if u did they r worth it! :d5:

No Cookies with it this week but if u like cream cheese icing theirs is the shit!

He has one nearby….hell in LA he is prob like me and has 1/2 dozen within a 30min drive!

View attachment 1621405

There are even more but had to shift the map over cuz if not it would show a dot where my house is from current location! :nono::rofl:

Yeah not so lucky for me got to go to a big city to find one couple in buffalo then Rochester, Syracuse, and Albany then the rest are down state... Looks like I need to make a trip to get cookies and dry ice :eyebrows::headbang::pass::lildab:

View attachment 1621405

Took my dot off but Crumbl is taking over my area. :rofl: if you find me at the local crumbl we will have a fat sesh :crying:
Screenshot_20230804_194859_DuckDuckGo.png

If u got cookies does that mean your diet is officially over or did u say fuck it amd decide to cheat….cuz if u did they r worth it! :d5:

No Cookies with it this week but if u like cream cheese icing theirs is the shit!
Haha bro I went from 337lbs in April to 295 after the 4th of July. It was just a 60 day sugar and junk food fast. Which is crazy how much weight i lost with no exercise.. Now I'm walking about 4 miles a day trying to keep it off. Still "dieting" but not on that crazy prison program my wife had me on. We are gonna do it again from Sep - Thanksgiving, my wife said be ready. :crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back