Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Lil Dab - unless you already ordered, I usually go through these guys. They have a drop down menu and you can get just a couple ounces.

@Lil Dab - unless you already ordered, I usually go through these guys. They have a drop down menu and you can get just a couple ounces.

Thanks that site sketched me out little bit and the last time I checked they didn't have any stock of the smaller amounts they do now.. You've ordered from there? Also is this a better product then mosquito bits? I see it's a different sub strain and higher percentage

Thanks that site sketched me out little bit and the last time I checked they didn't have any stock of the smaller amounts they do now.. You've ordered from there? Also is this a better product then mosquito bits? I see it's a different sub strain and higher percentage

Yesh, their website is wonky. I've ordered from them twice without issue. They were out of the small packets for a long time but it looks like they have stock back. I like it over the bits since you can just blend it into a reservoir or nute mix instead of having to soak them.

Lot easier to dose the 3-4 times you need to do it.

Yesh, their website is wonky. I've ordered from them twice without issue. They were out of the small packets for a long time but it looks like they have stock back. I like it over the bits since you can just blend it into a reservoir or nute mix instead of having to soak them.

Lot easier to dose the 3-4 times you need to do it.
Yup I was just reading the hydroponic application which I like most don't have instructions for that:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back