Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's it Like @PinkyNotTheBrain I Need a Lift...or 3 x 20 year olds to spring clean this patio........... :biggrin: .....
Good daytime git shit done , i would say the taste is kinda ... 🤔, definitely very smooth just a tiny bit sweet, not gas but close to it, letting it dry more for a joint, very different from the last one was , last one was somethings kinda berry tasting

Good morning @Mossy. Glad to see you still among the living @PinkyNotTheBrain! JeanOsGenetics.com WTF has been a fave of mine. It will give you the energy of three 20-year-olds.
Just barely but im here :pighug: id be happy with the energy of 1 32 year old :haha:
I like the energizing effect tho, eases in.

Thanks for yesterday's rep @blue and @DCLXVI. I signed up for a $5 yoga class on Saturdays to get me old bones in shape. I promptly got a crush on my instructor, Trina. Today is my 3rd session. I first tried yoga when my old wooden boat broke down in Nassau in 1970. We happened to anchor 100 yards from the ashram of the "flying yogi," Swami Vishnudevananda. He came aboard and invited us to participate in his dawn yoga sessions, which we did for 2 months, until the harbormaster gave us 24 hours to get out of town (for nudity, and pooping off the taffrail). I stopped there again on another sailboat in 1979, but was not allowed to see the Swami because he was on his "year of silence." He was later accused of sexual improprieties with his female volunteers. What the hell is "tantric sex," anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back