Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope y’all having a great day💯‼️

Wishes if peace ☮️ love 💕 and happiness 😃coming to you from MedCzech’s Greenhouse 🪴🏡🪴

IMG_8427.jpeg

Zone 1 there’s a few nice things to see here. Striped peppers, some medicinal (from N. lights to Grease gun is the newest little baby) and some flowers.

IMG_8423.jpeg

The photoperiod is finally showing signs the flowers are about to pop👍

Some clones and the new grow from Twenty20 coming along.
IMG_8432.jpeg
IMG_8424.jpeg

We have lift off ✅

Actually there are signs of growth in every pot. Hopefully they can get through and get their heads up by tomorrow, which would be day four or around 96 hours from putting them into the ground. That’s relatively standard and not bad considering they are outside. It’s not as warm and as sunny as it normally is around here😂. Figures the year I put my greenhouse in, we have a summer like this.

Oh well!

Take care y’all 🙏🌈

:biggrin: I guess so. Really good stuff even with me ignoring it at the end. I think I gotta switch tho cuz having the energizing effect but laying in bed is kinda hard.

I need me frogs lowered......I get the energy/speedy high...but all in me head...I need it lowered to me legs...............:vibe:.

Good morning @Mossy. Glad to see you still among the living @PinkyNotTheBrain! JeanOsGenetics.com WTF has been a fave of mine. It will give you the energy of three 20-year-olds.

Recomendation indeed @Mara Cachafa .....:d5:

I signed up for a $5 yoga class on Saturdays to get me old bones in shape. I promptly got a crush on my instructor, Trina.

:pighug:

I first tried yoga when my old wooden boat broke down in Nassau in 1970. We happened to anchor 100 yards from the ashram of the "flying yogi," Swami Vishnudevananda. He came aboard and invited us to participate in his dawn yoga sessions, which we did for 2 months, until the harbormaster gave us 24 hours to get out of town (for nudity, and pooping off the taffrail)

:crying:

Thanks for letting me know what those are! We have a bunch of butterfly bushes and there are butterflies everywhere. Probably;y 5 or 6 different butterflies with Monarchs being the most prevalent. Will snap some more pics and put your identification skills to the test!

Have a good day brotha man!

I did it with a plant I couldn't identify the other day and had an identification within 5 minutes..Amazing Resource when we Pool our knowledge....:headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back