Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why I don't cut off the bottom branches!​
View attachment 1493847
This is a seondary branch on the very bottom lateral on the Purple Thai, that was no further than 2 CM from the topsoil. I would say that there is at least 5-7 Grams of quality herb there.
:smoking:​
Looks cut off to me.. :stir:

Back from pharmacy, got mail...new license is here...good till 2031.....which ties in with my current license being good till next year since the longest they will issue one for is 8 years....but it still reads and shows on website as expired 06/2022....but paid the extra to renew last year when I got my address changed.....very odd govnmnt bullsht again...

Hell, I got a cut stalk still in the pot, maybe 2 inches and got 2 lil buds growing fron it about 1/2 inch from the soil......Sour Stomper is a wonderful thing.

Hell, I got a cut stalk still in the pot, maybe 2 inches and got 2 lil buds growing fron it about 1/2 inch from the soil......Sour Stomper is a wonderful thing.
I read somewhere once that you can pollinate those little buds that never mature after you cut the plant down and they'll give a couple seeds... Supposedly you can leave them on the plant and chop everything else off and then pollinate them. Don't know if that's true though :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back