Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's why I wear this most times when I go out in public. Most of the time it does it's intended job.
With this god damn Covid bullshit, I have found myself less tolerant of people in general.

s-l300.jpg
Hell, I didn’t need Covid to be less tolerant of people. I’m misanthropic unless I’m high or drunk lol

It wouldn't be so bad, but the door to the balcony is the only "window" in my daughter's room, so I usually open the exterior door and just use the storm door during the day for light. Clearly a major energy leak issue as well since its got those huge ass gaps.

Family bday party for #2 tonight. Loud af after driving into the sun this afternoon means major migraine. Add in everyone talking over me or literally just turning around and starting a new convo while I'm talking, and now I'm a rage monster. Ended up just walking out and going home, cause I was about to flip out. Brother dropped me off at home on his way out of the neighborhood. Cue panicked call from hubby and the kids cause I just disappeared on them. Gonna go sit in the closet with my new pal Solo and the girls and hope no one finds me cause I'm not in the mood.

And people wonder why I generally always just feel like people are tolerating my presence.
:pighug:

nope, will never happen ppp
@420Forever would do those 73 pages by his own self if it were Saturday
Lemme see... that's 3 posts each by 24 people
I'd post more, but my Okie momma always said, "if you don't have anything nice to say, shaddap."

Here's a bit o' news that nobody will know except y'all live AFN stoners. I added a sprout shelf, lowered my main shelves, and rearranged my lights so each of the bigger girls can have 2'x2' of shelf space. A couple of those freebies look like they might be trying to stretch:
20210928_setup.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back