Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local tree service company dropped off some chips for us today.. got my work cut out for a few days.When we get this, I feel rich :smoking:

Building soil like the forest does.. kinda sorta anyways...

View attachment 1372266
LOVE that stuff! All the tree trimming crews had my number at the old farm. One year they had me really stocked up, when several called and asked if it was still ok to dump. I had a couple of hundred loads! We lost count. I let the initial settling go for a few weeks. I got a line on dry molasses from a train derailment that was salvaged. That was some of the hottest compost while cooking and it was very good compost.

Legal medical weed in my state tomorrow with approved dr and dispensary and all...of course I'm not paying for weed but, yay for me!
I decided to apply for a cannabis card. Had my consultation, certificate, and application in within 48 hrs. Got an automated email response that "due to the high volume of applicants, please allow 30 business days for your application to be processed."

30 business days = 6 weeks. Been two weeks so far, and no progress or update. The only thing worse than the DMV is the DMV on weed...

I HATE replacing doors. I don't mind installing them...................from scratch.
I "made do" with the first door I replaced on the old farmhouse and it was fine, but a HUGE pain in da ass!
I ripped crap back and framed it accurately. It ended up being less work and quicker.
It wouldn't be so bad, but the door to the balcony is the only "window" in my daughter's room, so I usually open the exterior door and just use the storm door during the day for light. Clearly a major energy leak issue as well since its got those huge ass gaps.

Family bday party for #2 tonight. Loud af after driving into the sun this afternoon means major migraine. Add in everyone talking over me or literally just turning around and starting a new convo while I'm talking, and now I'm a rage monster. Ended up just walking out and going home, cause I was about to flip out. Brother dropped me off at home on his way out of the neighborhood. Cue panicked call from hubby and the kids cause I just disappeared on them. Gonna go sit in the closet with my new pal Solo and the girls and hope no one finds me cause I'm not in the mood.

And people wonder why I generally always just feel like people are tolerating my presence.

It wouldn't be so bad, but the door to the balcony is the only "window" in my daughter's room, so I usually open the exterior door and just use the storm door during the day for light. Clearly a major energy leak issue as well since its got those huge ass gaps.

Family bday party for #2 tonight. Loud af after driving into the sun this afternoon means major migraine. Add in everyone talking over me or literally just turning around and starting a new convo while I'm talking, and now I'm a rage monster. Ended up just walking out and going home, cause I was about to flip out. Brother dropped me off at home on his way out of the neighborhood. Cue panicked call from hubby and the kids cause I just disappeared on them. Gonna go sit in the closet with my new pal Solo and the girls and hope no one finds me cause I'm not in the mood.

And people wonder why I generally always just feel like people are tolerating my presence.
It's why I wear this most times when I go out in public. Most of the time it does it's intended job.
With this god damn Covid bullshit, I have found myself less tolerant of people in general.

s-l300.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back