Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
No @hairyman ....:pass:...when you started rockin the music....I Thought you might have scored some street weed.......:headbang:

Sympathy sent....

They have both been Absolute Stunners @St. Tom ...........:bravo:.....have you smoke tested any yet.....?...........:pass:
maybe a week on the glue sniffer shes been in a grove bag a while now

..I Thought you might have scored some street weed.......:headbang:

Won't be long till I get a gram:biggrin:
IMG_20210709_152616.jpg

This looks familiar
IMG_20210709_152442.jpg

New set started,, these came from a orgy mix of w k with Bobby's girl as the male
IMG_20210709_152507.jpg

I am trying to ask this in a way that doesn't come off as a criticism or judgement, I simply don't know... So....

Is driving after having a smoke or an edible version safe? Is the effect much like having a couple drinks? Safe to a point?

If this is poor etiquette to ask I apologize.

I am trying to ask this in a way that doesn't come off as a criticism or judgement, I simply don't know... So....

Is driving after having a smoke or an edible version safe? Is the effect much like having a couple drinks? Safe to a point?

If this is poor etiquette to ask I apologize.
Nope it’s def not the same. The thing most people don’t get is tolerance. If a non user takes a couple tokes, yep it’ll be like more tha. A couple. But if experienced users take a couple tokes very little effect.

a LOT of the driving while high tests are done with very inexperienced users, and I velive this is by design They want to show how bad it is. When in all actuality for people that smoke regularly it’s not really a thing

So I guess to answer your question it depends on how high you are lol. They try to create baseline tests for blood THC content but it’s very flawed due to the long lasting nature of cannabinoids in fat cells

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back