Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 1370243
Anyone thinking about growing some blackstrap should definitely do it..... Mines dried now and curing along nicely and MAN IS IT GOOD SMOKE.

Gorgeous....tell me how she Treated you......?
Quick dry...no cure....?

I Like girls that Kick from dry...... :pass:

Nice write up!
Never tried it as i can't buy it and i don't trust me picking wild ones, i would like to grow my own tho as that seems to be the only way to try them safely.
Just too many varieties for me to ID. My first experience with them was such a blurr. I do remember puking.

Beautiful plant...... I've actually managed to get my hands on your dragon, kind of a long story but you'll definitely be hearing and seeing in the near future :d5:

Seeing the colours on Blackstrap I Think you have already tried them....:pass:

I haven't seen the parentage...but the colour says he used Black Dragon in it...

@mohawk warrior
There are plenty of reference books on US strains of Magic Mushrooms.
Try that site I mentioned to you the other day, vpn on first though!

Psilocybin
Mushrooms
of North America
By Alan Rockefeller
Revision 1.4
09/07/12
alanrockefeller@gmail.com
Psilocybin Mushroom Basics

The Genus Psilocybe in North America
by Michael W. Beug
Professor Emeritus, The Evergreen State College. P. O. Box 116, Husum, WA 98623, beugm@evergreen.edu

Magic Mushrooms Around the World
A Scientific Journey Across Cultures and Time
by
Jochen Gartz

Psilocybin Mushrooms of the World
by
Paul Stamets

@Zeromitch @CrookDog - You can order spores for "microscopy" legally in the US as long as you don't germinate them and as long as you don't live in Georgia, California, or Idaho. Everywhere else most spore suppliers will ship to. DO not order from amazon. Shoot me a PM if you have a question. I may not smoke but I am an old pirate wizard type.

Gorgeous....tell me how she Treated you......?
Quick dry...no cure....?

I Like girls that Kick from dry...... :pass:
Beautiful smoke.....i actually prefer my bud dried with very little cure (crazy I know) Nice indie feel but the cookies keep you out of the couch..... Easy to overdo it but so got to be a little carefull with this girl.
Very long lasting high, I've actually only been smoking twice a day which is very little for me....... I probably enjoy the blackstrap a little more than the anvil but only cause the anvil can be extremely strong and if im not carefull I end up in bed :face:

Ever since the UK left the EU getting hold of magic mushroom kits is a no no, from over seas, customs will either take them or politely drop by your house and tell not to do it again!

However as @DCLXVI mentioned, you can also by "microscopy" syringes in the UK, for looking at spores. LMFAO:crying:Ypu can also by mushroom kits ready to be impregnated by some spore (Obviously not the one you bought to look under a microscope :rofl: heaven forbid, we would actually grow magic mushrooms)!:haha:

Jedi Mind Fuck (JMF) Spores
Seriously. If you’re looking for that 10/10, this is it. This variety is a relatively new kid on the block, first making its appearance in the early 2000’s. Although it didn’t take long for these spores to become some of the most sought after of all the cubensis strains. In countries where growing magic mushrooms is legal, cultivators marvel at its potency. As the name suggest, large doses induce intense perception-altering ability, accompanied by vivid visual and auditory hallucinations. A true Jedi!
We sell spores of this magic mushroom for microscopy. ??
This is a must for all microscope fans!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back