Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spore prints are sometimes easier to come by than a syringe of liquid suspension. You know, just framed artwork. Nothing to see here.

EDIT: Trickier to use for certain.

Ever since the UK left the EU getting hold of magic mushroom kits is a no no, from over seas, customs will either take them or politely drop by your house and tell not to do it again!

However as @DCLXVI mentioned, you can also by "microscopy" syringes in the UK, for looking at spores. LMFAO:crying:Ypu can also by mushroom kits ready to be impregnated by some spore (Obviously not the one you bought to look under a microscope :rofl: heaven forbid, we would actually grow magic mushrooms)!:haha:

Jedi Mind Fuck (JMF) Spores
Seriously. If you’re looking for that 10/10, this is it. This variety is a relatively new kid on the block, first making its appearance in the early 2000’s. Although it didn’t take long for these spores to become some of the most sought after of all the cubensis strains. In countries where growing magic mushrooms is legal, cultivators marvel at its potency. As the name suggest, large doses induce intense perception-altering ability, accompanied by vivid visual and auditory hallucinations. A true Jedi!
We sell spores of this magic mushroom for microscopy. ??
This is a must for all microscope fans!
i want me some of those jedi mind fuck spores for studying and stuff. then i seen on amazon jars and tubs ready for the the stuff :crying: i just never pulled the plug on it and decided this route

@mohawk warrior
There are plenty of reference books on US strains of Magic Mushrooms.
Try that site I mentioned to you the other day, vpn on first though!

Psilocybin
Mushrooms
of North America
By Alan Rockefeller
Revision 1.4
09/07/12
alanrockefeller@gmail.com
Psilocybin Mushroom Basics

The Genus Psilocybe in North America
by Michael W. Beug
Professor Emeritus, The Evergreen State College. P. O. Box 116, Husum, WA 98623, beugm@evergreen.edu

Magic Mushrooms Around the World
A Scientific Journey Across Cultures and Time
by
Jochen Gartz

Psilocybin Mushrooms of the World
by
Paul Stamets
I’m patiently waiting for laptop to come back from the shop... it crashed think we were hacked. it died same time as Mossys cpu, weird...
As soon as it’s back though I got a tonn of shit to complete lol
Got on indigenous business directory yesterday with no call back like they said weird I thought I was denied.
Oh baby hurry up mr. tax man momo needs documentation and then I’m laughing

only cause the anvil can be extremely strong and if im not carefull I end up in bed :face:

:dragon8: You Met Night-night Dragon...........Deep restful sleep is one of the Top Meds...IMO...

Persevere....by day 4 you are normally Fine...plus..your Harvest Point....
Early..cloudy trics....Energetic Up Happy high...
Amber trics...Narcotic...

@hairyman says the over amber is too strong for him too.......:pighug:...but for Big Pain...you Need a Big Painkiller.....:dragon2:..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back