Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao an ounce lasts a month or two depending between the two of us, so every bit keeps our out of pocket down. We should hopefully be swimming in it before too much longer at least :rofl:
We were a oz a month couple too until i got my 1st harvest then it turned into 2-3 oz a month between 2 people.

I also have a dog, we are out for a evening-walk

View attachment 1369598

@Mossy before u do a doubletake, no, that'z not Gracie....she duzn't have a passport, so....:coffee: ppp

20210920_152732.jpg

As with any New Toy @Cave Dirt Cody ...let us know if it is Worth the Money.........
It’s definitely worth the money. I believe it to be a little much for a home grower. Cost around 600.00 American. A simple ir thermometer would cover your canna needs. Cost around 50.00.

@Mañ'O'Green - Did you get a clean bill of health? Hows the tuchus? Hahaha
Yes he removed 4 polyps, no obvious cancer, and he took a biopsy of my upper bowel for Celiac testing. Labs still out.

We were a oz a month couple too until i got my 1st harvest then it turned into 2-3 oz a month between 2 people.
It really just depends for us lol. Usually if its *really good* it'll last longer cause we don't need as much. Or if it tastes bad, cause we don't really want to smoke it lol. But if its not strong, or it tastes *really* good it tends to go faster. We generally only smoke at night anyways so thats probably part of it too.

It really just depends for us lol. Usually if its *really good* it'll last longer cause we don't need as much. Or if it tastes bad, cause we don't really want to smoke it lol. But if its not strong, or it tastes *really* good it tends to go faster. We generally only smoke at night anyways so thats probably part of it too.
Don’t worry…..that’s all going to change soon enough….now that you’re a grower :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :smokeit:

Just coming back from looking at my big Haze outside and I just have to make this statement.

I love how EM1 keeps the rez in the EarthBox so pretty and clean. The plastic shines back at you. You can clearly see the big ol' water gathering roots at the bottom.
She's getting her last feeding of FFJ in a few. She's starting to get that trich pile up at the edges of the sugar leaves.....where it outlines the edges in white. :eyebrows: :eyebrows:
Tonight will get a bit nippy at 49*F, but after that it's lows in the 50-60 with 80s for the highs, rH below 50% for 8 days and a UV index of 8 each day. I might have a really good outdoor that gonna get to finish.

Don’t worry…..that’s all going to change soon enough….now that you’re a grower :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :smokeit:

DIS SHO AM TRUE!:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back