Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also have a dog, we are out for a evening-walk

20210921_204606.jpg

Leaf temps?
And light. I can take video and pictures. I bought it because the lady that does our ir testing at work does ir testing all around the area. She has already recommended me for jobs. She asked me to get one so she didn’t have to comeback and check. I believe it might be a sweet sweet gig. :pass:

Every stoned day is a blessed day. After that 34 day break I took being stoned is such a luxury. :king:

A Lot of the info on the Weed disease is coming out of Colorado.....they are saying that they have found 800,000 cases since legalisation.
Also...probably the same Lab..saying lots of cases of cannabis allergy and they were attributing some of it to workers in the canna industry being exposed to pollen...:shrug:...

Jumping on the band wagon me says.....and I Wonder if you are one of the stats...

Apparently the symptoms they attribute is vertigo...iffy guts.....I've never seen anyone on homegrown coming up with that..so I Wonder if it is the crap chemicals they have started putting on moldy bud to make it Saleable....:pass:..it has to be a consideration..

And light. I can take video and pictures. I bought it because the lady that does our ir testing at work does ir testing all around the area. She has already recommended me for jobs. She asked me to get one so she didn’t have to comeback and check. I believe it might be a sweet sweet gig. :pass:

As with any New Toy @Cave Dirt Cody ...let us know if it is Worth the Money.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back