Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morfnoevight All of you happy stoners!

I am a daddy after only 63 hours :jump:.

_DSC4022.JPG

And how is the big bitch in the backyard today brother bill...
Lol raw....
The dude in the lab coat from the videos... lol
Harley Smith the man in the lab coat is one of the most experienced hydroponic nutrient scientist on earth. He is one of the Netherlands green house masters. I have nothing but respect for him. I have taken his Cannabis Grower's Master Class and it is a strong basis to build on.

Been doing a little bondage with the girls still gotta finish the two in the back. But! The criss-cross is being fixed lol. And no one is attached to anyone else's pots now They've filled in a bunch since the last time I stripped them naked
Should I be planning on dropping the lights once they start flowering? They're at about 24" right now.

20210908_141950.jpg
20210908_141301.jpg

Soda!!!!! How you been bud haven’t seen you in awhile

Note to all...
Keep kids away from your PlayStation or whatever....
Just about 10 k dollars and gawd knows everything in the cart....
Thank gawd the banks on it lmao
This is why I have my PlayStation store pass code protected

Good Morfnoevight All of you happy stoners!

I am a daddy after only 63 hours :jump:.

View attachment 1364180

Harley Smith the man in the lab coat is one of the most experienced hydroponic nutrient scientist on earth. He is one of the Netherlands green house masters. I have nothing but respect for him. I have taken his Cannabis Grower's Master Class and it is a strong basis to build on.
Guy definitely knows his stuff... I just love how he’s in the whites while you got Reno with the glasses and joints and mike benching 350lbs lol
The Dutch are the hydro masters are they not?
And I thought you were actually having a kid for a second lol
This is why I have my PlayStation store pass code protected
Lmao sound like my misses... “shouldn’t have skipped that part in the beginning “ lol

But what I don’t get is I have to manually enter it when I wanna use it? :crying:

Guy definitely knows his stuff... I just love how he’s in the whites while you got Reno with the glasses and joints and mike benching 350lbs lol
The Dutch are the hydro masters are they not?
And I thought you were actually having a kid for a second lol

Lmao sound like my misses... “shouldn’t have skipped that part in the beginning “ lol

But what I don’t get is I have to manually enter it when I wanna use it? :crying:
We generally know best lmfao

Worth it right! we waited 8 months for our house to finish being built delay after delay and when we finally moved in we got annoyed by people knocking on the door every day trying to sell lawn service, pest control, solar panels, weed control, blah blah well 1 of those door knockers paid off because they showed us what we would save and long term it made since so we did it.
Our realtor was one of hubby's restaurant coworkers, who also happened to sell solar lol. Plus we were already planning to go that route, so we were an easy sell. Besides the hangup with the city and power company it's been pretty easy. I can't wait to get a whole years worth of data lol. Though I suppose the real proof will be in the power bill.
What is your estimated ROI? Are either one of you trying or want to be off the grid?
If you guys are still hooked to the grid, did you go with a battery bank or do you just sell the power back to the electric company?
I've thought about getting solar and have it mounted on my shop with its 50x60ft roof. Given the current state of battery tech, I'd more than likely sell the energy created and not deal with the overhead of a battery bank. I'd only have a battery bank if I wanted to be off the grid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back