Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn, just shelled out 165 to get NOS quad breaker for outside subpanel.........freaking outdated wadsworth stuff.....new dryer was puting 1 leg to task and it was tripping every once in awhile....would have been easy/peasy to install a new sub next to it, run wires over and use old box for junction for about 300........but this county is one of those that if they could figure out a way for you to have to pull a permit every time you changed a light bulb they would......so, stick with the old stuff.

:pighug:
What up everyone
Love this group!!!!

Sociable Media @Roger Bonilla ...you Learn more when you are having Fun.

Tell us about your Group....Hobbsey says you run an Auto group yourself....
How long you been running it......and...what got you into Autos.....?

Lord tunderin!
@Fermented_Fruitz look at who I just caught..
Shit picks but it’s windy
0C2F0D17-CA8C-428F-898C-04E648255EA4.jpeg

EE602E3D-7CCB-41A2-9D69-8F868A3A0D88.jpeg

Earwigs bro...

theres a pot, like 4 to 8 k to be split...any awarded money comes from 1 persons half to the other.

Yeah.....?....... :pass: ...JudgeJ is/was the highest paid person on US tv....?....

Things I have Learned from JudgeJ:

Never lend anyone Any money....it is the fastest way to lose friends/family.......
Never lend anyone your car....
Never let your Friend move in with you...you are guaranteed to lose your husband......:crying:

Not that I know of @MikaelAndreasSöderberg ...or I'd be trying to get employed myself..... :pass:

Everybody Assumes that canna is Legal in Spain...but it isn't.....as we have seen recently with Dinafem being Closed down.

As far as I Know.....med grows are Legal in Murcia and Catalonia....but the Political tide seems to be moving Against legalisation lately..which is very disappointing.

If they Legalised......I'd Love to see my land fully planted...........:growing::growing::growing:

Thanks for the reply Mossy.
Okey, then i think i will have a look at Thailand. I might know some people in the north there.

I miss growing so much i would almost break the law to do it.

Hope you have a nice evening guys ☮☮☮

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back