Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
:pass:love it mossy....... Rocking out cooking dinner

yeah chilled caturday morning....before @420Forever Kicks off the heavy metal buffet.......

bat.gif
...and we've gotta start biting the heads off bats....

no cooking required though....... :chef:

This will be my 3rd colonoscopy so every thing in that skit so rings true! I need to send that link to my doctor I know he will get a laugh about it.

So funny, Thanks.

:pighug: Remember...like bicarb...there is no such thing as a Test Fart........:eyebrows:
Laughing me head off thinking of your Doc getting a View on what he's Inflicting on his patients......:crying:

Too funny! So factual!:rofl:

It's good he didn't go into the procedure. They might have had to add a funny warning on it.:biggrin:

@WildBill ...it is Billy Connelly...the whole joke will be there somewhere....guaranteed.......:d5:..there is nowhere he doesn't go...:crying:

Morning/Afternoon kittens.....happy caturday. normal day, lil yard work, laundry, house work etc, close to having a car lined up to buy so I can get wife around if it's as described and whats shown in pics..2014 impala, 78k miles, looks to be in great condition.....would just have to get a transfer plate and off we go...been holding off cause we still have no clue what kind of scooter she'll be getting. just that she's eligible and will be getting one. Will be my luck I'll get it all done and she'll get one we need a ramp van for....Got her surgery scheduled (again) for next wednesday on this past tuesday aaaaannnd of course they call on friday and cancel due to hospital/covid BS...4th time for 2021. Got dropper bottles in for the tincture I made but still waiting on the alcohol for the extractor setup.....Sooo, just normal retired life, living and dealing with others BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back